Loose Mineral Foundation SPF25
INIKA’s award-winning Loose Mineral Foundation is a foundation, concealer and powder, all in one with the added benefit of SPF25. With exceptional performance and pure ingredients, INIKA Foundations provide a flawless finish for naturally radiant skin. INIKA Foundations offer amazing coverage for helping to hide skin conditions such as acne, scarring, rosacea or pigmentation. Enjoy natural protection from the sun: the zinc and titanium dioxide in our foundation offers natural sun protection (SPF25) against cell-damaging ultra-violet rays. Plus, with no cheap fillers or harsh chemicals INIKA foundations won’t clog your pores or irritate your skin. INIKA fans know our natural products are extremely soothing, perfect even for sensitive skin. INIKA Loose Mineral Foundation comes in 12 natural shades to suit every skin type.
- INIKA Loose Mineral Foundation provides flawless coverage, with the added benefit of SPF25.
- 100% pure earth derived minerals that create an airbrushed finish that blends effortlessly into skin.
- A foundation, concealer and powder in one that offers superior coverage, exceptional performance and pure ingredients.
- Ideal for sensitive skin and helps provide excellent coverage for acne, rosacea, scarring or redness.
- With natural sun-protection and naturally water resistant.
How to Apply
Dispense a small amount of powder by opening up the sifter. Press the Vegan Kabuki Brush into your Mineral Foundation, sweeping the product onto the Brush. Tap the Mineral Foundation into the Vegan Kabuki Brush, by tapping on the base, as this will ensure a flawless application every time. Blend Start at the top of the forehead sweeping the brush down the face towards the hair and jawline. Continue sweeping the brush over the eye area, down across the lips and down towards the décolletage. Repeat to build coverage OR tap to conceal any skin concerns, i.e. redness.
Mica, Zinc Oxide, May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).